Promote your business while supporting the museum
The Museum of Danish American offers large and small businesses opportunities to support special projects such as exhibitions, programs, events and publications. In turn, businesses receive visibility and recognition.
All sponsorships include:
- Marketing resource to announce 'Proud sponsor of the Museum of Danish America' to your company, customers and clients.
- Listing in the Online Annual Report which is shared with all museum members and accessible through the museum's website. It has 2,500 viewers.
- Complimentary museum magazine.
Benefits increase with sponsorship levels and may include:
Recognition in membership magazine, annual report, website, newsletter, media, and signage.
- Membership magazine has 1,800 readers
- Annual Report has 2,500 viewers
- Website has 120,000 viewers per year
- Social media - Facebook has 11,000 followers
- E-newsletter has 6,000 viewers
- Press release and announcements
- Signage for exhibitions, programs and events
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Major Sponsor
- Traveling Exhibition Sponsor
- Gallery Exhibit Sponsor
- Youth summer camp
- Brown Bag Lunch
- Kids Story Time
- Lecture by academics, historians and artists
- Hands-On workshop
- 40th Anniversary special event in 2023
- 40th Anniversary Celebration on June 24, 2023
- Sankt Hans Aften (Midsummer Celebration) on June 24, 2023
- Family and community events
- Outreach festival
- Museum Free Admission Holiday
To learn more about the exclusive benefits of business sponsorship and upcoming business sponsorship opportunities, contact Development at 712.764.7001 or firstname.lastname@example.org