Genealogy Center staff offers presentations on the following topics as single talks or combined as day-long workshops:
- Danish-American Genealogical Sources
- Danish Resources — Where They Are and How to Use Them
- Cyber Genealogy — Danish Style
- The Residents of Merchants' Haven — Copenhagen Research
- Were They Danish or German? — Danish Ancestors from Slesvig-Holsten
- From Denmark to America — The Immigration Experience
- Danish Baptists in the U.S.
- Confirmation — Coming of Age in Denmark and the U.S.
- Danish Regional and Archival Resources
- The Digital Library of Danish American Newspapers & Journals
- Researching Danish Immigrants in U. S. Records (for Danish genealogists)
How to Book
To book a talk or workshop, to arrange a tour of the Genealogy Center or for further information contact us or call 712.764.7008. An honorarium plus coverage of transportation expenses are expected.
Read an English translation of an article in "Slægt og Data" magazine about former (retired) Genealogy Center Manager & Librarian Michele McNabb here.