As a private, non-profit institution, the Museum of Danish America relies on member support to fulfill its mission of “celebrating Danish roots and American dreams.” The museum is grateful to the 2,000 member households in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, the US Virgin Islands, and 6 countries.
Join and Give
Membership is the most direct way to support the museum's programs, collections, and the preservation of Danish heritage in America. Choose a membership level below to get started!
$100 / year
Member benefits include:
- Mention in each issue of the America Letter, the museum's print magazine published three times a year
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities
- Discounted traveling exhibition rental
- Discounted Genealogy Center services
- Three membership cards that can be used by employees/members for free admission to the museum, Genealogy Center, Bedstemor’s House, and Jens Dixen House for up to two adults and children under age 18
- Complimentary subscription to our monthly E-Newsletter